Jungle Ferns Linen Oilcloth in Blue
Why this is special:
It is Acrylic and Teflon coated linen and it drapes like fabric.
It is also extra wide, measuring approx.146 cms.
The advantages of this are:
- It is hard wearing, waterproof and stain resistant.
- It doesn't crease as much as oilcloth and can be washed.
- Great for making cushions for the garden.
Washing instructions (by the manufacturer):
- Machine wash cold (30*C) on gentle cycle.
- Do do not tumble dry, hang to dry.
- Use cool iron (coated side down).
Quantity and Lengths
This is being sold by the half metre. Multiple units will be sent in one length.
For example, should you need a two metre length, then put 4 in the quantity box.
It is characteristic of linen oilcloths to have slubs and variations in the colour. These are not faults.