Leaping Deer Extra Wide Sparkly Christmas Oilcłoth in Red
Reduced to clear.
Why this is special:
It is Acrylic and Teflon coated cotton/polyester and it drapes like fabric.
It has a glittery lurex thread running through it to give it a sparkle.
It is also extra wide, measuring approx.152 cms.
The deer are about 7 inches long.
The advantages of this are:
- It is hard wearing, waterproof and stain resistant.
- It doesn't crease as much as oilcloth and can be washed.
- Great for making cushions for the garden.
- This oilcloth carries the Oeko-Tex STANDARD 100 label, so you can be certain that every component of this article has been tested for harmful substances and that the article therefore is harmless for human health. In the tests they take into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances, which may be harmful to human health. In many cases the limit values for the STANDARD 100 go beyond national and international requirements.
Manufacturers washing instuctions:
- Machine wash cold (30*C) on gentle cycle.
- Do do not tumble dry, hang to dry.
- Use cool iron (coated side down). This re-activates the water and stain resistance.
Quantity and Lengths
This is being sold by the half metre. Multiple units will be sent in one length.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Perfect. The sparkles are lovely, and it drapes so nicely. Not rigid like some oilcloths.
|Width||140 -165 cms|
|Eco Status||Oeko-Tex Standard 100|