Marine Linen Oilcloth
This is a very dark linen greyish French oilcloth with a hint of blue. We really would recommend a sample for this.
It is extra wide, being approx. 141 cms.
This is Acrylic and Teflon coated linen. The advantages of this are:
- It drapes like fabric.
- It is hard wearing, waterproof and stain resistant.
- It doesn't crease as much as PVC oilcloth and can be washed.
- Great for making cushions for the garden.
- This oilcloth carries the Oeko-Tex STANDARD 100 label, so you can be certain that every component of this article has been tested for harmful substances and that the article therefore is harmless for human health. In the tests they take into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances, which may be harmful to human health. In many cases the limit values for the STANDARD 100 go beyond national and international requirements.
Washing instructions (by the manufacturer):
- Machine wash cold (30*C) on gentle cycle.
- Do do not tumble dry, hang to dry.
- Use cool iron (coated side down).
For example, should you need a two metre length, then put 4 in the quantity box.
It is characteristic of linen oilcloths to have slubs and variations in the colour. These are not faults.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
|Width||140 -165 cms|
|Eco Status||Oeko-Tex Standard 100|