Prairie Green Extra Wide Ramie Oilcloth
This is extra wide, measuring approx. 145 cms.
It is Acrylic and Teflon coated 82% Ramie 8% Cotton.
Ramie is very similar to linen but is made from nettles.
Why this is special
- It drapes like fabric.
- It is hard wearing, waterproof and stain resistant.
- It doesn't crease as much as pvc oilcloth and can be washed.
- Great for making cushions for the garden.
Washing instructions (by the manufacturer):
The second image shows water droplets that have been sitting on the cloth for about five minutes.
- Machine wash cold (30*C) on gentle cycle.
- Do do not tumble dry, hang to dry.
- Use cool iron (coated side down).
The underside was completely dry.
This is being sold by the half metre. Multiple units will be sent in one length.
For example, should you need a two metre length, then put 4 in the quantity box.
It is characteristic of ramie oilcloths to have slubs and variations in the colour. These are not faults.