Riad Extra Wide Acrylic Oilcloth in Grenadine.
This is a small pattern so we have placed a twenty pence coin in the second image (petrol colourway) to show the scale.
What is special about this oilcloth.
The width which is approx 160 cms.
This is Acrylic and Teflon coated cotton. The advantages of this are:
- It drapes like fabric.
- It is hard wearing, waterproof and stain resistant.
- It doesn't crease as much as oilcloth and can be washed.
- Great for making cushions for the garden.
Washing instructions (by the manufacturer):
Quantity and Lengths
- Machine wash cold (40°C) on gentle cycle.
- Do do not tumble dry, hang to dry.
- Use cool iron (coated side down).
This is being sold by the half metre. Multiple units will be sent in one length.
For example, should you need a two metre length, then put 4 in the quantity box.