Sapajou Monkeys Linen Oilcloth
A beautiful design depicting monkeys swinging from branch to branch.
The bodies of the monkeys measure roughly 4.5 inches not including tails.
Why this is special:
It is Acrylic and Teflon coated linen and it drapes like fabric.
It is also extra wide, measuring approx.150 cms.
The advantages of this are:
- It is hard wearing, waterproof and stain resistant.
- It doesn't crease as much as oilcloth and can be washed.
- Great for making cushions for the garden.
Washing instructions (by the manufacturer):
- Machine wash cold (30*C) on gentle cycle.
- Do do not tumble dry, hang to dry.
- Use cool iron (coated side down). This re-activates the water and stain resistance.
Quantity and Lengths
This is being sold by the half metre. Multiple units will be sent in one length.
For example, should you need a two metre length, then put 4 in the quantity box.
It is characteristic of linen oilcloths to have slubs and variations in the colour. These are not faults.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
|Width||140 -165 cms|